Supporter, Inc ("SupPorter" or the "Service") is committed to the privacy of it's users. All information gathered from users is essential to the functionality of the mobile application and treated as highly sensitive and confidential information. As a community social networking platform with donation capabilities, some information gathered is required by Federal Law. If you do not agree to our collection of this information, you will not be able to use our Service. Upon opening an account with SupPorter, we collect the following information:
- Identification Information for Individual Accounts - your name, address, email, date of birth, zip code, phone number, employer and occupation.
- Identification Information for Nonprofit or Political Committee Accounts - your organization's name, email address, phone number and website. Nonprofit or Political Committee accounts will also be required to create a profile with our Third Party Payment Processor Stripe ("Stripe"). Stripe will ask Nonprofits or Political Committees for Financial Information and will require confirmation of identity in adherence with current Know Your Customer ("KYC") and Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") regulations.
- Identification Information for Campaign Accounts - your campaign's name, address, email address, date of birth/incorporation, phone number, employer and occupation. Campaigns will also be required to create a profile with Stripe. Stripe will ask Campaigns for Financial Information and will require confirmation of identity in adherence with current Know Your Customer ("KYC") and Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") regulations.
- User Name and Password
- Account Information - text-enabled cellular/wireless telephone number, machine or mobile device ID and other similar information.
- We also may obtain information about you: (a) from your mobile device such as your device type, machine or mobile device identification number, geo-location, time zone, language setting, browser type, and IP address, and (b) from third parties for purposes of transaction processing, identity verification, fraud
- Social Web Information - including but not limited to your Facebook connect credentials (and information that you authorize Facebook share with us though permissions like this http://developers.facebook.com/images/devsite/auth-dialog-example.png ) and email account information. If you authorize Facebook Connect, the plug in allows us access to your friends' contact information. We also allow you to share data from other social web services, including but not limited to Twitter, Instagram and other email service providers. Social and email contact information helps you connect to friends and contacts for invitation as well as helping us improve our services and fight fraud.
- Financial Information - bank account and routing numbers, Social Security Numbers, and credit cards linked to your SupPorter account and managed through Stripe. SupPorter does not share financial information with third party social networking services such as those listed in the prior bullet. SupPorter does not store any financial information on their servers. Personal information gathered from users by The Service is safely and secured collected and stored on SSL encrypted servers. Financial Information is securely stored on Stripe's servers. For more information on Stripe's Security, please refer to the following website: https://stripe.com/docs/security.
SupPorter will sometimes use your information to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in and remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit SupPorter.
SupPorter may also use information to to monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
When you are using the SupPorter, we collect information about your account transactions and trust relationships and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention and other similar purposes. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as identity verification, fraud prevention and similar services.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, SupPorter, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
Finally, we may collect additional information and distribute this information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here.s